Frequently Asked Questions

Can I form a US Company being a non-US resident?

Yes! You don’t even have to come to the US to set up your company. The State of Delaware allows anyone to form a US company. You can also operate the US company from your own country or from within the US.

What documents do I need?

Since Delaware allows to keep members of the company private you are not required to provide personal documents, the only documents you will need are the forms available on our website. However, to open the bank account or apply for the debit card you are required to provide the photocopy of your passport and proof of address(can be international).

Why should I trust you?

Thousands of US companies have been formed by successful NON-US residents using our services. Our 110% money back guarantee is our full commitment to your success. If you are unsuccessful forming your US company with our services we will send your money back plus 10%. Using our services you have so much to gain and absolutely nothing to lose.

What will be my total costs to set up a US company?

Your total cost will be $299 for our services + $89 to form a Corporation (or $90 for an LLC). There are no other fees. Unlike most incorporating companies, we provide you with the services of a registered agent for the first year. There is no charge to set up your EIN and US company bank account. And the bank account only requires a $100 deposit (depending on which account you would like to open).

What are my ongoing annual fees?

You will have 2 ongoing annual fees:
1. The State fee of $225 for a US corporation (or $300 for an LLC)
2. The registered agents fee of $99 per year.

Do I need a registered agent?

Delaware law requires both LLC’s and Corporations to maintain a Registered Agent in Delaware. The Registered Agent receives any legal notices delivered by Service of Process on your company. We will provide your Delaware Registered Agent and the first twelve months of Delaware Registered Agent service for free with your purchase of our services. This is how you can be permitted to have a Delaware LLC or Corporation without having a business location in Delaware.

What is an EIN and do I need one?

An EIN is like a SSN (Social Security Number) for your company. You aren’t required to set up an EIN, however you will need one to open a US bank account. We will set up one for you for free.


Does it fits Amazon Seller Account?

There are many wrong information on internet world. Best source is Amazon itself. The sellers if have problem or suspended their account because they are not tax payer in USA or not have registered company, here is the solution.

Just register your own USA company, get EIN number and bank account. Sit your chair continue or start your online business. Ebay or similar online e-commerce website require same as Amazon.

Here is real source what you need for Amazon:

Are there any restricted countries?

The US doesn’t allow accounts to be opened by citizens of the following countries, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Liberia, and Sierra Leone, the UNITA faction in Angola, Syria and Burma (Myanmar).

    america firme registration for foreigners